Sunday, December 14, 2008

Are you out there???






So I have been deeply negligent in my blogging responsibilties. I am quite sure I have lost what little readership I had. But in my defense, our household has been plagued of late with illness, sleepless nights, and the busyness that comes with this time of year. By the time I sit down to the computer, it is usually 11:30 at night and my brain is too hazed to function.
It has been quite a month since my last post, though:




Little A began solid food, threw it up, began again, threw it up, and began again (the joy of orange retching has yet to be something I have found).






She learned to sit up on her own.




(If I take pictures from the front, she gets distracted by the camera and falls over...so most of those shots resemble this:)

I got the tree and decorations up WAY early, anticipating the delay that is Little A...

(Why four you ask?? Because I can't handle the assymetry of having 3 hooks with stockings and 1 without...)





Peter got promoted, works a swing shift and finished classes for the semester. Yeah! I think his finals week was just as stressful for me as my own finals weeks were...I am not sure I can handle three more years of this plus grad school..eek!



My wonderful sleeper (remember 9 pm to 7 am anyone?) also stopped sleeping through the night...more on that later.



Oh, and I got a job doing childcare in my home for a baby a little younger than Little A starting in January.



Overall it has been an eventful, satisfying, and sometimes frustrating several weeks...but I think I am back in the swing! Tune in for "The Tale of Tears" coming soon!







2 comments:

shiloh said...

Ha! I love the part about the 4th stocking. When I saw the photo I just assumed you must have another little family member on the way...
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.