Monday, January 4, 2010

Open For Business!

My etsy shop is up and open for business! You can check it out at http://www.junepopdesign.etsy.com/ !
You can also visit my website devoted just to the items I am making at


I am so excited to get this started and think I have created a couple unique products that I love. Let me know if you are interested in something custom that you can't quite find in stores! I am hoping this will enable me to continue to enjoy staying at home with Little A and pursuing my creative talents.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

It is great to see your new website up. I have a couple of wipe boxes but I haven't had a chance to drop them off. Good luck with the business.

The Obergs said...

oh my heck! Here is your blog AND you have an etsy shop. Amanda, you have been holding out on me. The dishwasher is a portable dishwasher. So, you just roll it into the kitchen and hook the hoses up to the sink and when it's done you just roll it right back out to its corner. It really is the best thing of my LIFE! I think they're a little pricey, maybe like $250-300, but I dare say it's worth it.

shiloh said...

Good for you!