Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Doesn't He Look Sharp?



Ok - so I am not very good at keeping this thing up to date. I apologize! But, I do have some new pictures to put on. Peter got his "digi's" today, along with a bunch of other equipment, and so I thought I would let everyone see what he looks like. It suits him I think.



Watching him lace up his shoes and walk through the house reminded me of when I was a kid and Dad would come home from work. They were a different color then, but the feeling was the same. It made me think about the fact that both our fathers, and every male sibling is in or has been in the armed services. Pretty incredible.


Here is another picture - blurry, but my personal favorite.


3 comments:

Mary Seals said...

Amanda, it has been nearly a week. Time to update your blog. If you aren't more diligent in your blogging responsibilities you will never get the kind of web traffic you need to really generate interest in your family's blog! -Mary

Susan said...

Hey amanda! Wow, that is crazy to see Peter in uniform...you can tell him that I think he looks very intimidating and official! Hey, I don't know your email address, so shoot me a quick email when you get a minute at snkjohnson@gmail.com. And check out my blog at clarkandsuz.blogspot.com. Yes, I'm on the bandwagon too!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.