Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Beginnings

Well, I obviously got off to a miserable start with this whole blog thing, but seeing as how life has afforded me an abundance of new beginnings as of late, I have decided to try again! I will do my best to update this little area of mine at least weekly so as not to waste any of your time in looking!

I also decided to change the blog name. In viewing all the many blogs I have happened to discover out there, I have realized that it was seriously lacking in the creativity department. So let me explain the new title: Peter and I met in 1999 (9 years ago this past July - holy cow!) while on staff at a boy scout camp called Camp Frontier. Pete spent 4 summers on staff, and I lasted somewhere around 6 or 7. Many of our best friends have come from our summers at Frontier, including each other. So I have often felt that as we move forward in our lives and away from our summers at camp, we have not left Frontier - we have only entered new versions of it.

No comments: