Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A's Room







I am so excited! We aren't allowed to paint or wallpaper any part of our townhome, so I have been looking for a way to make Little A's nursery a little more exciting. Well, yesterday while purusing Target, I found these darling removable decals. It took me about an hour to put them up and I think they look awesome. And the best part is that Little A loves them. She grinned and coo'd from her bouncy seat as she watched them go up. I just about had to cover her eyes while I was nursing her because she kept craning her head back to look at the wall.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute! It's nice to see you have actual walls in the townhouses...no more cinder blocks! (:

shiloh said...

Those look awesome. You can always count on Target to have the perfect solution. :)