Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pure Craziness!

Little A has been screaming lately...a lot. Well, a lot forher - she really is a very pleasant baby most the time. I cut out dairy and chocolate, thinking they were irritating her system and causing colic, started dressing her warmer, thinking that the cooler weather is getting to my summer baby, and kept the gas drops and gripe water stocked up and ready. For the life of us, we couldn't figure out what changed in the last week or two to cause all this upset.

...And then we saw it! While enjoying a nice leisurely visit to our little local zoo Monday with her Aunts Suzie and Aubrey and cousin Devin, Little A decided to open her mouth and smile just right. Suzie caught it at the same time I did, and we were both little bit unsure if we had really seen what we thought we saw. But a double take confirmed it...a tooth. My two and half month old baby is sprouting a tooth! Whether or not it will come to stay, we don't know. But I think I have found the source of the drool, stuffy nose, and the random pain-filled shrieks that come from no where. Don't believe me? Check this out for yourself!

No comments: