Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Date

Pete and I went on our FIRST DATE Saturday night!

First date since Little A blessed us with her presence, that is. Who knew the first time you leave your child could be SO difficult. She was in very good hands - there is no question there. And she has been left with Peter and my mother before, but never for very long and never during her night time routine. But she handled the separation like a champ. I, on the other hand, I must have been a basket case because Pete offered (er, threatened) to take me home. I stuck it out though, and ended up thoroughly enjoying the much needed couple-time that Pete and I haven't seen since this side of June.

Nachos + Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist = the best first date ever

1 comment:

Susan said...

How fun! We don't go on dates NOW, and we don't even have a kid yet!! That better change, and quickly!