Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pete and I went on our first date Saturday Night!



First one since Little A blessed us with her presence, that is. It was very hard to leave her, even though I know she was in very good hands. I just never thought that I would have such a difficult time the first time I left her. She has been left with both Peter and my mother, but never for very long, and never during her nighttime routine. This was a real moment of separation. And she handled herself like a champ. I, on the other hand, I must have been a bit of a basket case because at one point Pete offered to take me home. But eventually I calmed down and was able to enjoy some much needed couple-time with my wonderful husband, eating nachos and laughing our way through Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.

No comments: