Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weigh In & Playlist

Sorry I am getting this posted so late. Folding what felt like 50 loads of laundry (I am pretty bad, I wait until we are on our last pair of underwear to do the laundry. I really hate it!) all morning and taking care of 2 babies all afternoon slowed me down a bit today.


The results for Week 4:

Pounds lost: -1

Inches lost: -1" total
Waist: -.5''
Hips: -.5''
Chest: I am no longer going to measure this. Where I am nursing it is impossible to get an accurate number.

I am fitting into clothes I haven't worn since the first month or two of my pregnancy, and some from before that. It is satisfying. I know it is not a large number, but I am ok with it.

Now for the playlist!! Thanks for your suggestions. I think I included all I could find and download. Oh, and Mel, I am a sucker for some good '80's music, but my tastes are a little more "synthesized", I think.

The Playlist is off to the right ===========> And you can listen to most of the songs at the bottom of the page. Check it out!

1 comment:

running with angels said...

Hello?!! Update for last week?